Our culture is obsessed with branding and conforming to models and celebrities choices. Obviously, I’m addicted to Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and haute couture alike, which is widely adored in Hollywood. But it’s boring whenever fashionistas wear plain or identical dresses that embody similar concepts; for the sake of the trend being ‘in style’ or ‘fitting-in’.
We live in a world with millions of pretty faces, which makes developing a powerful presence even more difficult. To gain a bold presence, style choices must accentuate your personality – to be known for ‘more than another pretty face’. Wearing unique apparel that emulates your personality can bring out an authentic flair, which all the similar fashionistas lack.
- Manish Arora Black Dress with Egg Embroidery
- Vivienne Westwood Fulfillment Dress
- Castelbajac Dress Sequins Stars
- Hot Topic Too Fast Punk Poster Grommet Scarlett Dress
- Anthropologie Petit Fours Dress
- Comme des Garçons Deconstructed Dress
Let me know what you think. And stay tuned for the next SIX PICK!