So the snow season is finally swinging in full force in Boston. And it’s freezing, to say the least! Although this calls for bundling up in down filled apparel, I’ve never really cared so much for traditional winter coats or accessories that lack shape and style, whatsoever. But I definitely have a crazy fashion fetish for fur coats and fur embellished coats crafted with other exotic materials to perservere throughout the chilly season. These winter garments have a stylish and elegant aesthetic unlike any other piece of attire intended for the frightful weather….
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Faux fur coat
- Premium Black Fur Chevron Coat
- Reiss Jillie Faux Fur Jacket
- ETRO Green/Multi Color Reversible Fur Coat
- MATTHEW WILLIAMSON Multicolor Panelled Jacket With Fur Collar
- Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Shearling coat
I’m really obsessed with the fur and tweed combination. It doesn’t only match but it pops with boldness and beauty….
Obsessed with the striking color combination that creates a remarkable color blocking effect in the Gucci collection.
All these looks are not only functional by protecting us from the cold but they’re also very fashion forward!!