With several followers craving unique sartorial statements, guest blogging on TREND NERD is the perfect way to enhance your portfolio! While we’re currently inviting contributors to send in submissions, please review the following guidelines to be considered:
- All submissions must contain original content and a minimum of 120 words.
- We love anything hip, quirky, contemporary or luxurious!
- With a reputation for innovative trendsetting, teamed with high quality content and imagery; all guest posts must be style savvy, while interrelating with fashion, art AND/OR pop culture.
- All posts must include a minimum of one or more high quality photos (preferably 5 or 6 images), along with any applicable credential and brand information.
- Though we’ll always caption photo/site credits, we’ll decline using any photos with watermarks, borders or unrealistic edits.
- Please be mindful of the relevant seasonal changes in editorial.
- In lieu of your contribution, we’ll link your byline to your blog, desired webpage like your Twitter site, or any preferred account.
- Note, all guest submissions are not guaranteed to be published. TREND NERD reserves the write to post, edit or delete any content.
- We’ll decline anything SEO-related, negative, pornographic or offensive.
- No personal outfit posts derived from your own blog.
Here are some potential story ideas to write about but we’re open to any other thoughts….
- The latest seasonal must-have item or trend.
- Exotic style trends and photography.
- Unique vintage finds.
- International and urban street fashion.
- A hot new artist or designer collection.
- Statements pieces.
If you’re interested, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of an email with the subject line, Trend Nerd: Submission (do not attach a Word doc. or HTML):
- Your name, blog/site URL and/or Twitter handle (if applicable) and two or three sentence bio.
- Post title (four words maximum).
- Post content.
- Attach images in jpeg. format. Please re-size all pictures to 1000 pixels wide.
Thanks so much for your interest! Feel free to let us know if you have further questions, we look forward to hearing from you!